080: Could this Nobel Prize-winning molecule help you live YEARS longer?
Could a single supplement significantly increase your lifespan?
My guest thinks it’s entirely possible — and you’re about to learn why.
On this episode of The Dr. Gundry Podcast, I speak with Chris Burres.
Chris is the owner of SES Research, the first company to deliver MyVitalC, the world’s first nano antioxidant, to the public.
When Chris learned a Nobel Prize-winning chemical tested by NASA had been proven to almost double the lifespan in mammals, he made it his mission to get it into the hands of people around the world.
During this episode, you’ll learn about the chemical, ESS60, and how it can help YOU — one dose at a time.
On this episode, you’ll learn:
- The Nobel Prize winning health discovery that has “common ground” with… DIAMONDS (2:20)
- The shocking health booster found in candle soot (3:40)
- The shocking molecule that made rats live 90% longer (9:30)
- An edible antioxidant some scientists say is 172% more powerful than Vitamin C (12:24)
- The “geeky” way scientists determined how much ESS60 human can take (18:45)
- Can you overdose on this longevity molecule? (scientist explains) (18:45)
- Why Chris doesn’t play “the supplement game.” (25:00)
- The daily habit that can help alleviate painful migraines. (It worked for Chris!) (26:30)
- The #1 food to AVOID if you get migraines (27:30)
- Why I’m my own guinea pig (28:00)
- The weird way humans are like rats (shocking) (30:50)
- What the mainstream media isn’t telling you about CBD (33:95)
- The #1 most important thing you MUST keep in mind when you’re taking supplements (38:00)
- What the Corporate Fat Cats don’t tell you about their CoQ 0 supplements …
Mentioned on this episode:
Fullerene discovery gets the Nobel Prize
If you like this episode, you may also enjoy:
Dr. Gundry Reveals: The Painful Truth About Migraine Headaches
The truth about the world’s most common element
Harvard scientist: Is “old age” the newest disease?
Actress claims: Cancer was a GIFT
For better health, do a shot (of this)
WATCH AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE DR. GUNDRY CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE.
I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU! TAKE THIS SURVEY.
SHARE, SUBSCRIBE and RATE “THE DR. GUNDRY PODCAST” HERE on ITUNES.
*The Dr. Gundry Podcast does not offer medical advice.
For someone who has hyperthyroidism(gravies) what test should be done to treat them with functional medicine?
I hear gluten causes thyroid problems so should I avoid gluten or do I need to be tested?