114: She HATED her “dream job”… so she did THIS
You know that little voice in your head that encourages you to push the snooze button, put off chores or reach for bad-for-you foods?
Well, my guest today refers to it as your “lower-self,” and she says we ALL have one.
But she also says we can rewire these thoughts to DRAMATICALLY change how we live our lives and experience happiness.
On this episode, I talk with Lauren Zander, a celebrity life coach, creator of the online course Inner U, and author of the book Maybe It’s You: Cut the Crap, Face your Fears, Love Your Life.
Lauren and I discuss where these inner voices come from, how they can affect us (both good and bad), and how YOU can rewire them to achieve TRUE happiness.
On this episode, you’ll learn:
- How a life coach could help YOU find happiness in every area of your life (1:40)
- The one “voice” that could be holding you back from living the life you desire (4:40)
- How to REWIRE your inner voice to take control of your life, turn your dreams into reality, and experience true happiness (7:40)
- One “buddy trick” you can use TODAY to start accomplishing your goals (15:40)
- The one reason pandemic season might actually be a GREAT time to date (18:00)
- Why something most of us do EVERY day could be hurting our happiness — and how you can break out of the cycle (24:40)
Mentioned on this episode:
If you liked this episode you may also enjoy:
Watch on YouTube: