FOR THE SAUCE:
- ¼ cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons white miso
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos or 1½ teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- ¼ cup water
- ½ ripe avocado
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- 5 to 6 drops liquid stevia
FOR THE NOODLES:
- 3 cups spiralized sweet potato (from 1 to 2 large potatoes)*
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms (preferably cremini or shiitake)
- ½ cup thinly sliced radishes
- ½ cup diced cilantro or parsley
MAKE THE SAUCE: Combine all the sauce ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Refrigerate until needed.
MAKE THE NOODLES: Cut the sweet potatoes into noodles.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the oil, onion, and mushrooms and cook 5 to 7 minutes, until the mushrooms begin to brown and the onions are translucent.
Add the sweet potatoes and cook an additional 3 to 5 minutes, until just tender.
Remove from heat and toss with the sauce, radishes, and cilantro or parsley before serving.
*If you don’t have a spiralizer, cut the sweet potatoes into noodle shapes with a vegetable peeler or a very sharp knife.