162: Like smoking a pack of cigarettes (but healthy)
At around 1pm everyday millions of Americans hit a wall. The dreaded afternoon crash.
Afraid of falling asleep at their desks, many people reach for another coffee to get that afternoon energy rush.
But what if you could feel the same effects of coffee – alert, awake, attentive without actually drinking coffee.
Well, my guest says you CAN.
That’s right – he believes that thanks to the latest mood-stabilizing technology, you can CHOOSE how you want to feel.
He’s Scott Donnell, entrepreneur and CEO of Hapbee – the first wearable device that uses electromagnetic signals to guide your mood.
And the best part? It’s backed by TONS of research.
Hapbee’s even been referred to as the “Netflix for feelings” – and on this episode Scott and I talk all about it.
We discuss the science behind the Hapbee, the importance of interacting with your emotions on a daily basis, and how YOU can take control of your mood to unleash your full potential.
This podcast episode is sponsored by Hapbee. However, the opinions I share on the Hapbee device are my own.
Thank you to today’s sponsors. Check them out:
Naturenatesllc –Visit www.naturenatesllc.com, you get a 15% discount off your first purchase when you use the code GUNDRYPODCAST.
Airmedcare Network – Visit www.airmedcarenetwork.com/gundry or use the code GUNDRY for a $50 eGift Card when you join.
InsideTracker Store – Get 25% off the entire InsideTracker store. Just go to https://info.insidetracker.com/drgundry
Thrive Market – Get $20 off your first order and a FREE gift at www.thrivemarket.com/GUNDRYPODCAST
On this episode you’ll learn:
- What really goes on inside the body when you take drugs like caffeine, aspirin or melatonin (13:00)
- How to use the Hapbee device feel as if you’ve just had a couple cups of coffee, OR 2 shots of alcohol (18:00)
- Why some EMFs are more “mischievous” than others, and why the frequencies from the Hapbee device are considered safe (28:00)
- How the Hapbee device could help people who struggle with substance addiction – and why it’s a much safer option (30:00)
- The incredible lab results reported after Hapbee was tested on mice – and why it was such a pivotal moment for Scott and the Hapbee team
- Why Scott believes the Hapbee device extended his grandmother’s life – and how it may help YOUR loved ones live longer, happier lives (34:00)
- What happened to my Oura Ring stats when I wore the Hapbee device for 1 hour – and what it might suggest about the device’s efficacy (38:00)
- What skeptics are saying about the Hapbee device – and what Scott wants everyone to know (46:00)
- Why it takes some Hapbee beginners up to an HOUR to feel the effects – and Scotts “Hapbee hack” for helping users get the quickest, most powerful results (49:00)
Mentioned on this episode:
If you liked this episode, you may also enjoy:
Watch on YouTube: